When picking out a tile to put in your own home or your clients house, you want the shade to be perfect. It is important to understand what tone and hue the tile will give off once it is installed. At Giorbello we like to offer variations of each color to maximize creativity and diversity. Our tiles that would benefit from explanation are Cobalt blue vs. Mediterranean Blue, Baby Blue vs. Morning Sky Blue, True Gray vs. Light gray, and Alabaster vs. Bright White. This guide will help you decide which shade of blue, gray or white is right for you.
Giorbello Shades of White
Want your home to look classy and trendy? Go with white! At Giorbello, we have many different shades of white color.
- Bright White is the purest white with no undertone color. It creates the perfect modern chic look.
- Alabaster is a soft and warm white with a red undertone. It is not as stark as Bright White, but still white enough that it will always look white, in any light and on any surface.
- Dover White is everyone’s go to neutral white. It is very close to Bright White, yet it has a touch of green and as well as a drop of gray.
- Winter Sage is a peaceful green color. We included it in our white collection, because our Winter Sage is very bright. The tiles are made with the exact same glass tiles as Bright White, but we added a little bit of green.
- Agreeable Gray is a very light gray with a warm and beige undertone. Depending on the light, it may lean more into its beige or gray side. Generally, it’s slightly warmer in warm, bright light and a little grayer in darker spaces with cool light.
True Gray VS. Light Gray
- True Gray is our classic gray color. It is a cool gray with a stormy blue-purple undertone. It is considered the shade that looks the most “gray” to people.
- Light gray is a warm gray with a hint of yellow and beige undertone. It offers more of a soft and natural look compared to True Gray’s cool and modern look.
Cobalt Blue VS. Mediterranean blue
- Cobalt Blue is a true electric style blue. This tile has a cool tone and a true blue hue compared to Mediterranean blue. Having a bright tile like this is perfect for an accent strip towards any backsplash or a great choice for a fun bathroom color.
- Mediterranean Blue is a mellow blue that is not as bright. It has warm tones and is perfect if you want some color, but do not want it to be loud. This tile can be used in any room you choose and looks great in any of our available sizes.
Baby Blue VS. Morning Sky Blue
- Baby Blue has a warm undertone and a tint of green to it. This soft green-blue is perfect if want a pop of color without looking too vibrant.
- Morning Sky Blue has a cool undertone. It is a pure sky blue that will have every guest asking where you got it from. It looks great in any space, especially when the light hits it.
Keep in mind that the tint and hue differences in our tiles are slight. Though it is important to share these variants, our colors are still true to their name. If you have any other comparisons you would like us to share please call 202-558-2168 or reach out to us on instagram @Giorbello_Tiles